UI Designer at Molecule
UI DesignerMolecule ·
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Berlin
32 days ago
✅ 35 applications
About the Company
We believe that patients and researchers should collaborate. We also believe that patients should have a say in the medicine that is being developed and that researchers should be allowed to work on the research projects that they want without the bureaucratic funding barriers they may face. This is what we work to do, and we’re doing this by building communities and the latest technology, all in a decentralized fashion.
About the Job
**What will you be doing?**
As a UI / Visual Designer, you are expected to represent depth in the craft of visual design, you will join the Product Team and work side by side with our UX Researcher & Designer.
You will support the creation of new products for Molecule and the ecosystem, your work will impact, researchers, Biotech Entrepreneurs, BioDAO Founders, Contributors, and DeSci Investors. You will often be the one in charge of delivering excellent design components to allow magical product interactions. You will plan, prioritise, and deliver design ideas, visual concepts, pixel-perfect user interfaces, brand guidelines and materials, and Molecule’s design system.
**Your fellow team members will rely on you to:**
- Design usable and beautiful interfaces based on research, business goals, and user needs.
- Translate brand principles, themes, and moods into visual expressions and art directions.
- Create scalable design language systems for typography, colour, components, and layouts.
- Design brand identities and brand materials for Molecule and ecosystem.
- Craft user interfaces for digital products.
- Continue the creation of new components in our Design System ensuring optimal usability, interaction, and accessibility.
- Work closely with Product and UX to translate user insights and requirements into interactions and user interfaces.
- Work closely with front engineers to ensure high-quality delivery.
- Use tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Miro, Figma, and Maze.
**On a typical project, you will:**
- Deliver pixel-perfect UI for the products and journeys at Molecule.
- Harmonize the needs of the user (accessibility, usability, navigation, key features) with more emotional values of design to create a unique brand for Molecule.
- Continue to build our Design System, typography, iconography, color, grid, and more complex design components.
- Collaboratively create digital product concepts that push the bar for quality and excellence in each product vertical.
- Evolve brand expression; by building on existing directions, and creating new ones from scratch.
- Create expressions for mood, tone, and look/feel to help us position Molecule’s product, brand, and services.
- Collaborate with marketing, brand, product, and tech teams to define and deliver optimal concepts, components, and solutions.
- Frame a vision for art direction, graphics, photography, and illustration for Molecule’s brand.
- Support the teams with guidance for visual expression, art direction, and interaction design.
- Craft brand identities and brand collaterals.
- Create multi-media artifacts which tell the story of the work in an impactful way for more strategical and visionary projects.
- Implement Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and other usability standards.
**We want you to have:**
- 4+ years of professional visual design experience as UI designer
- Highly developed design skills demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work.
- Experience designing complex services and systems.
- Proficiency in Figma. Proven experience building complex and usable Design Systems.
- Experience in Prototyping and doing user tests is nice to have.
- Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams as a Visual or UI designer for digital products.
- Able to navigate uncertainty with curiosity and flexibility.
- Affinity with Molecule’s values, and a passion for creating products that meet people's functional and emotional needs
- Business level ability in English
**Nice to have:**
- Experience working in Blockchain / Web 3 projects or in Science / Pharma
- Facilitation of design workshops
- Understanding Human-Centred Design Principles
**Our offer to you:**
- A highly competitive salary.
- Future token compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual leave days.
- Hobby leave days.
- Mental health days.
- Paid travel to Europe and the US for conferences.
- If you need one, a brand-new MacBook is yours.
- Bi-yearly company off-sites in Europe.
*We are an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equality and weaving a community that values diverse perspectives and experiences and are actively seeking a diverse pool of applicants. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Product Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
24 days ago
🔥 153 applications
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
116 days ago
🔥 81 applications
Blockchain Game Designer/PlannerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, or UAE
205 days ago
✅ 45 applications
Product DesignerTrust Machines
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
270 days ago
✅ 34 applications