Web3 Integration Expert - Polygon Edge at Trapesys
Web3 Integration Expert - Polygon EdgeTrapesys
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
367 days ago
✅ 23 applications
About the Job
You will be participating in introductory calls with key partners to understand their use-case and validate / guide their intended usage of Polygon Edge. Apart from providing Web3 expertise, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and own the results of the tech support team.
Your main focus will be the Polygon Edge, an open-source modular blockchain development framework built for engineers who want to create their own blockchains. The framework allows for the creation of both secured chains (Layer-2 blockchains) and standalone Ethereum sidechains.
Your projects and work will facilitate most popular dApps to scale and Enterprises in the adoption of Web3.
Polygon Edge is an integral part of Polygon’s offering of scaling solutions with the mission to become the gateway and the standard for building the multi-chain future.
- Keeping relationships with key partners and proactively identifying support needed
- Organization and prioritization of the tech-support team’s workload
- Making sure that the tech-support knowledge base up-to date with latest developments
- Communicating with the Engineering team to collect relevant information needed for the knowledge base
- Autonomously leading Polygon Edge introductory calls with new potential users
- Identifying relevant product updates to be communicated to partners
- Keeping documentation of all the partners that we are supporting, and syncing on the integration status with other departments
- Prioritizing support requests for the Engineering team with the PM
- You have a broad knowledge of web3 technologies, including Enterprise blockchain usage, DeFi protocols, L1 solutions and competing L1 solutions
- You are able to assess the needs and business goals of partners willing to spin up their own L1s, and focus on different parts of our solution accordingly
- You manifest pedantry in communication, organization, and written documentation
- Strong organizational skills in prioritizing and communicating goals with the tech-support team
- Full-stack engineering experience
- Web3 / Smart contract development engineering experience
- A strong, existing network of connections within the Web3 space
What we offer:
- An ambitious employer working on cutting edge tech projects
- Transparent salary model and clear expectations for promotions
- Autonomy in tactical execution, support in strategic planning
- A remote-first environment in the organization that pushes the boundaries of how we collaborate today and seek new ways of working together as a collective
- An opportunity to work and chill from some of our coworking and workshop spaces, if you wish
- Flexible working hours
- No limit paid vacation policy
- Growing education library (books, webinars, wikis, courses)
- Paid trips to conferences, workshops, and other educational events (business trips included of course)
- Necessary work equipment provided (laptop, etc.)
- Work together, Play together events - single-day gatherings. Usually once per month (depending on the pandemic situation) and somewhere off-screen.
- MVP Workshop Venture builder offsite gatherings - 1week and ½ week company gatherings with other MVP Workshop’s web3 ventures, twice per year
Trapesys is Blockchain Protocol solutions studio backed by MVP Workshop, a Web3 venture builder.
The project you will be working on is Polygon Edge, a blockchain node software for spinning up standalone private/public blockchains and you will be closely collaborating with other projects within the Polygon ecosystem.
MVP Workshop is a Web3 venture builder driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and product folk interested in cutting-edge Web3 technologies. Over the past 5 years, we fell in love with everything blockchain and have been gathering valuable experience with defining, building, and growing crypto products in partnership with our clients, as well as doing our R&D in-house.
architecture, design, consultations, solidity, protocol
$41k - $95k + tokens
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Software Engineer (Web3)Sismo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris
20 days ago
✅ 44 applications
Senior Server-Side EngineerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Everywhere
16 days ago
✅ 25 applications
Full-stack developer at innovative startupByont Labs
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Eindhoven, Netherlands
64 days ago
🔥 74 applications
Full-stack Developer (React/Node)lemon.io
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Europe, LATAM, Canada, Ukraine, United Kingdom
47 days ago
🔥 135 applications